Klant bij Slump Oil? Log in om te bestellen
Castrol GTX is one of the world’s most trusted engine oils. It's more than just oil. It’s liquid engineering that protects against the problems your engine faces every day. Severe driving conditions can cause the build up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. Sludge can block your engine’s vital oilways like cholesterol – and if untreated it can rob an engine of power and, ultimately, its life.
Castrol GTX Double Action formula cleans away old sludge*, and protects against new sludge formation better than tough industry standards Help extend the life of your engine with Castrol GTX.
* Vs ACEA C2 Industry Standards
Castrol GTX 5W-30 C2 provides:
- Provides superior protection against engine sludge*
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Premium quality base oils and anti wear additives to help extend the life of your engine.
- Helps minimize oil consumption
Castrol GTX 5W-30 C2 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA C2 5W-30 lubricant. Castrol GTX 5W-30 C2 is approved for use in Peugeot Citroen vehicles that reqire a PSA Approval B71 2290 specification 5W-30 lubricant.
- Viscositeit: 5W-30
- ACEA C2
- PSA Approval B71 2290
|Castrol GTX 5W-30 C2||208 Liter||39011||-||Meer info|