Klant bij Slump Oil? Log in om te bestellen
The Castrol Hyspin™ AWH-M hydraulic oils are a range of shear stable high viscosity index lubricants.
Hyspin AWH-M has the following advantages when compared to conventional hydraulic oils (of the same class):
- High viscosity index and low pour point enables the product to be used over a wide temperature range.
- Good shear stability which means no excessive loss in viscosity due to mechanical shearing.
- Provides excellent wear protection for hydraulic pumps, helping to reduce downtime casued by unscheduled maintenance.
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability, measured by industry standard testing. This increases equipment reliability, helping to prolong the lubricant life and reduce downtime.
- Good filterability gives a cleaner system with less frequent filter changes.
|Castrol Hyspin AWH-M 46||20 Liter||31333||-||Meer info|
Hyspin AWH-M contains a shear stable additive system which helps maintain the viscosity characteristics of the product over a wide temperature range, even during prolonged use, and imparts a very low pour point which enables the product to be used in very cold environments. It exhibits very good corrosion and wear protection as well as good thermal and oxidative stability. In addition, Hyspin AWH-M is stable in the presence of water and separates water contamination rapidly upon standing. Applications include: Outdoor equipment which are likely to operate in wide temperature ranges, such as machinery subjected to cold start up conditions and high temperature continuous running. Examples include off-highway and marine applications. Indoor manufacturing equipment that incorporates control systems requiring minimal viscosity change with temperature. Examples include precision machine tools. The Hyspin AWH-M range is compatible with the most commonly used nitrile, silicone and fluorinated (e.g. Viton) seal materials Hyspin AWH-M is classified as follows: DIN 51502 classification – HVLP ISO 6743/4 - Hydraulic Oils Type HV Hyspin AWH-M grades meet the requirements (for appropriate viscosity grade) of: DIN 51524 Part 3 Cincinnati Lamb (Milacron) P 68-69-70 Denison (Parker Hannafin) HF-0 US Steel 126 & 127 Eaton (formerly Vickers) I-286-S & M-2950-S
- Viscositeit: 46